cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
408487members
354911posts

Community Activity

NFC issue

So today, one of the reasons I sold my old phone was because of NFC issues, It would work fine the first 5 times and on the 6th it would completely malfunction and no longer read until I restart. I got this Asus Zenfone 11 hoping it would be the end ...

MrMihi by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bad Romanian Translation & Text Positioning

Hello! here's are a few „issues“ that i found after using this phone (ROG 8 Pro) for 2 days, i hope they'll get fixed in a future updateAt „Afișaj“ Category, correct one is „ecran“Buttons are too close, looking like one word (when opening a .txt file...

1000001927.jpg 1000001925.jpg
Avixie by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Desactivar energía puertos USB al apagar el PC

Hola y saludos a todos.Acabo de instalar una placa Asus TUF gaming Z790 Plus wifi, y llevo dos días intentando averiguar el por qué al apagar el PC, siguen encendidos: - Una bahía de puertos USB 3.0 que tengo conectada a una toma del pc USBC.- y una ...

Vonjose by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

請問我的主板TUF GAMING B760M-PLUS WIFI II在使用技嘉3080ti 的時候 完全抓不到顯示卡有甚麼原因?

如題,我的主板TUF GAMING B760M-PLUS WIFI II在使用技嘉3080ti 的時候 完全抓不到顯示卡有甚麼原因,已知顯卡是好的在原電腦i7 9代上正常顯示與辨識,也在12代 MSI主機上測試過正常,ASUS主板也確定是好的使用40系列顯示卡是能正常點亮的,就是這張技嘉3080ti 裝上無畫面,連BIOS都進不去(內顯正常)主板BIOS已是最新版

WEE5150 by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google负一屏无内容

不知道什么原因,桌面负一屏的Google推送没有内容,下拉刷新无效。难道是Google程序更新bug?大家有没有类似的情况?

1000003687.jpg

ROG 8 pro touch problem

Today I changed my battery profile to ultra durable and was watching TikTok. After I went back to phone home page, I couldn't swipe left or right. Luckily I was able to record it. It seems like there is a touch problem. When I touch screen I see it t...

ASUS Rog 5 turned off and won't start

Good afternoon ASUS team, I bought my phone 05/21/2022, was maintained at 11 out 10, never dropped or drowned, recently I was scrolling through the IG feed when phone just died in my hands, charge doesn't work, I was able to soft boot it, and it work...

How to Convert PST to MBOX Without Outlook?

In order to convert PST to MBOX format you will require professional software. Currently Advik PST to MBOX Converter is one of the best choice of tech geeks globally. This software easily convert .pst into .mbox format with proper folder hierarchy an...

How to Convert EML to PST Format?

Download and install Advik EML to PST Converter. This ultimate application can convert EML files into PST without Outlook. The software combine EML files to PST for Outlook 2016, 2019, 2021, & 2024. The software will preserve all the email attributes...

How to Extract Attachments from MSG Files?

Try Advik MSG Attachment Extractor solution. This program will help you to extract attachments from MSG files in one attempt. You can export email attached files from multiple MSG files in seconds. The software support all types of .msg files created...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!
Top Kudoed Authors